Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (TRIP)
Bishop Gorman is excited to announce the initiation of a new Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (TRIP) for the parents and guardians of all current Bishop Gorman students. This program provides all Gorman families the opportunity to receive a significant tuition reduction for the 2017-2018 school year.
Requirements for Tuition Reduction
- For each new student recruited to attend Gorman for the 2017-2018 school year, the current Gorman family responsible for recruiting the new student(s) will receive a $2500 credit on their tuition for the 2017-2018 school year. The $2500 tuition credit is for each new student recruited to Bishop Gorman. For example: If three new students are recruited to attend in 2017-2018, the family responsible for the recruitment will receive a $7500 reduction on their tuition for 2017-2018.
- Credit will be applied to tuition only. Fees, books, etc (where applicable) must be paid.
- The family of the newly recruited students will be required to sign an affidavit identifying the sponsoring Bishop Gorman family responsible for their recruitment in order to identify the family eligible to receive the tuition credit.
- Tuition credits cannot be transferred from one family to another. The tuition credit can be deducted back to the school.
- Tuition credits cannot be carried over from one year to the next.
- There will be no residual credit applied above and beyond the amount due for the 2017-2018 school year.
- The actual cash value of the tuition credit is zero dollars. Any benefits from the program are in the form of tuition credits for Bishop Gorman.
- Credits will be pro-rated depending on when the new student enrolls in school. If the new student does not enroll until the second semester, the tuition credit will be reduced in half to $1250.
- Any credit from TRIP that is given to a current Bishop Gorman family using financial aid will be taken from the family’s out-of-pocket costs and not their financial aid.
- The Tuition Reduction Incentive Program is only being offered for new Bishop Gorman students who are entering grades 6-11 for the 2017-2018 school year. Students who attended fifth grade at St. Gregory Cathedral School in 2016-2017 are not eligible for the program.
- New Bishop Gorman students who previously attended the school must have been out of the school for one year before they are eligible for the program.
We hope this program helps add extra motivation for every Bishop Gorman family to make that extra effort to promote our school and in the process bring in new families to the Bishop Gorman Community.