Openings for 2019-2020 School Year
The Tyler Catholic Schools has an open position for the Financial Coordinator. The interested candidate should have an accounting degree (or equivalent experience). They should possess a working knowledge of QuickBooks, payroll processing and be proficient in Excel. Experience in Catholic Schools is a plus. Please submit your resume to Father Hank Lanik at email@example.com.
Ethics & Integrity
The Diocese of Tyler expects Church personnel (whether priest, deacon, vowed religious, paid employee, or volunteer) to conduct their lives and ministry (whether in a parish, mission, Catholic School, or other Catholic institution or ministry) with ethics and integrity.
- Coverage for employee; 90% paid by Bishop Gorman. Employee pays 10%.
- 1.5 times annual salary for the employee up to $75,000; paid by Bishop Gorman
Lay Pension Plan
- After full-time employee is employed for one full year, employee becomes eligible for lay pension plan.
- If an employee contributes to the pension plan, Bishop Gorman will match the employee contribution up to 4% of annual salary.
Advanced Academic Degree Stipend Program
- $100 tuition stipend per semester (Spring, Summer, & Fall)
- $250 one time stipend at the completion of an Advanced Degree
- Serving in an environment with master teachers
- Serving in an environment with supportive parents and master teachers