Purchase Game Tickets Online
Game tickets are available to purchase online below.
COVID-19 Attendee Protocol
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to the event.
- Attendees must wear a mask; a free mask will be available.
- Attendees with a temperature above 100.4 F will not be permitted entry.
- Attendees will practice safe social distancing policy by keeping a 6' distance between groups.
Information for Attendees
Due to mandatory COVID-19 protocols, please be mindful that seating is limited and sporting event tickets must be purchased prior to arriving on campus. Tickets are non-refundable.
- High school game tickets are $6
- Middle school game tickets are $3
- Booster club members with a season pass still need to register and order tickets. There will be a Booster Club option for you to select.
- Visitors with a TAPPS pass still need to register and order tickets. There will be a TAPPS pass option for you to select.
- Tickets will be available for purchase 7 days prior to the event. Tickets can not be purchased 24 hours before the game starts.
Information for Gate Ticket Scanners and Volunteers
If you are a volunteer working the gates, you will need to download and install the HomeTown Gate App, available in the Apple and Google Play stores. Contact the school to have a user account created for you.