Lunch Orders 2020-2021
Due to COVID-19 and other circumstances, there have been some changes to the Bishop Gorman cafeteria for the 2020-2021 school year. Please note the following:
- Do not add funds to your My School Bucks account until notified by the school. We are in the process of transitioning to a new account. Implementation should be completed the week of September 21st.
- Lunches will be available starting Tuesday, September 8th.
- There will be a simplified menu.
- Unused funds from last year will be honored.
- Lunches will be pre-ordered for the month.
- Lunches will be paid using only the myschoolbucks.com system when implementation is completed.
- Cash will not be accepted.
- A rotating entree or burger & chips will be available daily (drink included) for $5.50.
- Lunches will be boxed and delivered to the child's assigned eating location for each lunch period.
- Please be advised that on occasion, the lunch may be different than what is on the lunch calendar.
- We've added a "Main Entree with extra helping." option to the lunch order form. This does not include burgers. There is an additional charge of between $2.25 - $4.00.
Step 1: Tell Us Your Condiments & Options Preferences
Complete the condiments & options preferences form once a year for each child. This form was revised to include a taco salad preference on 9/17/20.
Step 2: Order Your Lunches for the Month
Step 2: Create Your My School Bucks Account (Not ready yet)
My School Bucks enables parents to add funds to their child's cafeteria account, view lunch order history, and the current balance.
- Go to myschoolbucks.com and select Sign Up Free
- Select Texas
- Select Bishop TK Gorman HS for the School District
- Complete the new account information
- Enter your child(s) name as it appears in FACTS and enter their birth date.
- Enter payment information
Step 3: Add Money to Your My School Bucks Account (Not ready yet)
Select either "One-Time Funds" or Auto Pay" as a payment option.
- Go to myschoolbucks.com
- Select a payment option, listed below your students.