Lunch Ordering & Payment 2021-2022
- Lunches can be pre-paid using the myschoolbucks.com system.
- Cash will be accepted this year.
- A daily lunch special or burger/chicken sandwich & chips plate will be available daily for $6.00 (drink included). A la carte menu items such as grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potatoes, tossed salads, and fresh fruits will also be offered. You do not have to preorder.
- The lunch special menu is available on the Tyler Catholic School (TCS) App, which is available in the Apple and Android app stores, under "Dining."
- Please be advised that on occasion, the lunch may be different than what is on the lunch calendar.
Step 2: Create Your My School Bucks Account
My School Bucks enables parents to add funds to their child's cafeteria account, view lunch order history, and the current balance.
- Go to myschoolbucks.com and select Sign Up Free
- Select Texas
- Select Bishop Thomas K. Gorman for the School District
- Complete the new account information
- Enter your child(s) name as it appears in FACTS and enter their birth date.
- Enter payment information
Step 3: Add Money to Your My School Bucks Account
Select either "One-Time Funds" or Auto Pay" as a payment option.
- Go to myschoolbucks.com
- Select a payment option, listed below your students.