Ambassador Program Information and Application
Click Here for the Application Form
The Bishop Gorman Ambassador Program is designed to provide an opportunity for students to participate throughout the community in various service, public relations, and networking activities on behalf of Bishop Gorman Catholic School.
Applications are open to students in grades 9th through 12th who are involved in our school community and exhibit enthusiasm for being a Crusader. If you are selected to be a Gorman Ambassador, please note that the program is one school year in length.
Applicants will be evaluated according to:
- Teacher recommendations
- Good disciplinary standing
- Academics (maintenance of a minimum grade average of 80)
- Current with Christian service hour requirements
- Current with Ambassador hour requirements (for current ambassadors reapplying)
- Attend orientation/training and required meetings
- Enthusiastically serve and support our school, church, and wider community at a minimum of one event per quarter
- Maintain academic requirements, positively reflect the Christian beliefs and mission of our school, and adhere to the standards of conduct in the Student Handbook
If you have any questions about becoming a Bishop Gorman Ambassador, please contact Mrs. Jill Coan, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.